Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates Updated: 01/26/2021 at 3:40pm
- Electra Hospital District has activated its Action Plan to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
- More information about testing can be found here.
- Our Facebook page is updated frequently and will have the most recent updates.
- Visitation During COVID-19 & Hospital Entry Policy
As Electra Hospital District receives additional allotments of the COVID-19 vaccine, appointments will be made for anyone wishing to receive the vaccine. Waiting lists are being maintained by Electra Medical Clinic, Iowa Park Clinic and Park Clinic. The lists will be prioritized according to CDC guidelines. In order to have a name placed on the waiting list, the following steps must be completed:
- Download the “COVID-19 Vaccination Documents”.
- Read the Fact Sheet for both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. We may receive shipments of either vaccine.
- Fill out the “IMMTrac2” and “COVID Consent” forms. The ImmTrac2 form must contain your mothers first and maiden names regardless of your age.
Return forms and current insurance information to the Electra Medical Clinic, Iowa Park
Clinic or Park Clinic. Forms may be returned by email, fax, mail, or in person to:
Email: email@example.com. You will receive an automated confirmation. Fax: Electra Medical Clinic at 940-495-3171
Iowa Park Clinic at 940-592-4820
Park Clinic at 940-592-4842
You will receive a call within 24 hours to confirm receipt.
Mail: Electra Hospital District
PO Box 1112
Electra, TX 76360
Please allow up to one week from date of mailing to receive a confirmation call.
In Person: Electra Medial Clinic, 1207 S Bailey St, Electra, TX 76360
Iowa Park Clinic, 405 SW Access Rd, Iowa Park, TX 76367
Park Clinic, 310 W Alameda St, Iowa Park, TX 76367
- It is important to note that you only need to be placed on one of the Electra Hospital District’s lists.
Please be patient, as volumes are extremely high.
More Information:Electra Hospital District COVID-19 Action Plan - Updated 10/16/2020 3:55pm
Wichita County Health District COVID-19 Information
CDC COVID-19 Information
CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker