The CLIA certified laboratory at Electra Memorial Hospital provides a wide range of on-site testing assisting providers in diagnosis, treatment and management of illness and diseases. Specimens are processed and results are available to our medical staff while you wait. Outside provider or facilities are set to automatically fax to a secure fax area when tests are completed.
Pathology and Cytology Services
These specimens are referred to Pathology Associates of Wichita Falls who have several certified pathologists on staff. They also serve as our Laboratory Director for technical and patient consultation.
Blood and Blood Products
Electra Memorial Hospital is partnered with Oklahoma Blood Institute/Texas Blood Institute. They provide us with all blood and blood products. The primary distribution center for Electra is Lawton, Oklahoma.
Donor Blood Drives are held at the Electra Hospital Education Center, which is located directly north of the Hospital. Blood drives are routinely scheduled three or four times a year.
Services Provided On-Site
- Core laboratory testing (chemistry, hermatology, and urinalysis)
- Blood bank
- Immunology (flu, pregnancy, group a strep and more)
- Urine collection for DOT certified drivers
Patients We Serve
- Patients referred from other providers and facilities
- Home Health patients
- Local and area employers - DOT and Non-DOT urine collections
- Approved collection site for Lab Card clients (Quest Laboratory) and Texas Health Steps
- Approved collection site for DDC (DNA Diagnostics Center) paternity testing
Outpatient Laboratory Business Hours
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Closed on Sundays and Holidays
If you have any questions regarding laboratory services available at Electra Memorial Hospital, contact
Sherie Rondeau, Laboratory Manager 940-495-3981 extension 231