Electra Memorial Hospital offers testing, diagnosis, and treatment for a wide range of sleep disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea. A sleep study can help improve a patient’s quality of life through better sleep and prevent or reverse potential life-threatening complications that could result from an untreated sleep disorder.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Regular morning headaches after awakening
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Waking up choking, breathless, or gasping during the night
- Chronic periods of disturbed sleep: insomnia, leg-kicking, night terrors
- Loudly snoring or not breathing
- High blood pressure, COPD, diabetes, and/or depression
If you regularly experience any of these classic signs or symptoms, you may be experiencing a sleep-related health and could be a candidate for a sleep study.
If you or someone you know would benefit from a sleep study, please contact your physician for a referral or Electra Memorial Hospital.
Sarah England, Director of Respiratory
Phone: (940) 495-3981
Fax: (940) 495-4137